You’re Invited, Garden Bloggers!
Calling all garden bloggers! It’s the Garden Bloggers Spring Fling, Saturday, April 5, 2008.
The Austin garden bloggers invite you to join us for a day of socializing with other garden bloggers, tours of public and private gardens, a talk by Soul of the Garden’s Tom Spencer, and informal discussions about blogging at a happy hour in the garden of Digging’s Pam Penick. This is your chance to meet your favorite garden bloggers in person, put faces to familiar names, and get to know new bloggers!
We’d love to meet you! Details below.
- Transportation in Austin
and How to Find Cheap Air Fares
- Guest List
- Meals & Reserving a Seat
- Happy Hour & Blogging Discussion Groups
- Garden Tour: James David’s Garden
- Sponsors & Door Prizes
- Spring Fling Badge
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Garden Bloggers Spring Fling 2008 - GreenMethods.com pingbacked on 8 years, 1 month ago
- Digging » Spring Fling guest list update pingbacked on 8 years ago
- Digging » May Dreams Carol and Cold Climate Kathy to lead blog talks at Spring Fling pingbacked on 8 years ago
- Digging » Trading-card fun at Spring Fling pingbacked on 7 years, 11 months ago
- Digging » Door prizes at Spring Fling pingbacked on 7 years, 11 months ago
- Spring Fling: The places | Cold Climate Gardening pingbacked on 7 years, 9 months ago
- Digging » A whole lotta garden bloggers pingbacked on 7 years, 9 months ago
- Digging » Chicago, here we come! pingbacked on 7 years, 4 months ago
- Digging » 2008—A Year in the Garden at Digging pingbacked on 7 years, 1 month ago